Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you @Splunge for two more Superchargers in Florida. That brings the total visited with pictures to 30! The list on the first page of this thread has been updated.
The stop at the robotics competition was over-the-top. And we love your license plate!

Oh, now if I had known that we could take Stanley anywhere, I would have taken him along with the small SV TMC contingency that went to see Star Wars exhibit at the Tech Museum last weekend....

@lorih, Flat Stanley is a traveler -- it never hurts to have him tag along.

Stanley had a busy day today driving from Cary, NC to Miami, FL and managed to hit 6 superchargers on the way. He ran into his twin in Port Orange where Splunge had brought his.

The day started off charging in the early morning in Lumberton, NC

Lumberton.jpg.JPG

After a quick charge, Stanley headed for Santee, SC by Clark's Inn and Restaurant:

santee2.jpg.jpeg

santee1.jpg.jpeg

After Santee it was off to Savannah, GA:

savannah1.jpg

Now that we were half way through the trip, it was time to hit 3 superchargers in Florida. First up was St. Augustine:

staugustine2.jpeg

staugustine.jpg

The off to Port Orange where he met up with his twin (sorry, we didn't get a picture of them together).

portorange.jpg

And finally down to Port St. Lucie:

portstlucie2.jpg.jpeg

portstlucie1.jpg.jpeg

Stanley will be making the trip back up on Sunday, so if you have any special requests for photos on any of these superchargers, let me know.

The stop at the robotics competition was over-the-top.

I thought you would approve. I know the high school aged robotics competitors love seeing my Tesla. There is typically a crowd around the car in the parking lot when we try to leave. Many kids want photos with the car (or in the car, in the frunk, etc) Since your son likes Tesla I guessed he would like robots.

Monsoon. I know you already have a Flat Stanley at the Newark, DE SC but you may want to replace it with this one. It is being held by some guy :wink: from TM at the last charging station before the final destination of NYC.
Flat Stanley and JP.JPG

PS. They told me someone has a Flat Stanley in one of the chase vehicles.

Last edited:
On Thursday/Friday, Flat Stanley hitched a ride with my dad through the snow (!) storm up to Heavenly in South Lake Tahoe. It was Red40's first time driving in the snow, and she did beautifully! (Maybe she was reassured with Flat Stanley riding along in the glovebox.)

Here's the first stop in Vacaville:

- - - Updated - - -

And then, we made a second stop in Folsom. Flat Stanley watched the car through the night while Dad & I slept in the hotel across the street:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 334
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    621.7 KB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    974.6 KB · Views: 352
Monsoon. I know you already have a Flat Stanley at the Newark, DE SC but you may want to replace it with this one. It is being held by some guy :wink: from TM at the last charging station before the final destination of NYC.

PS. They told me someone has a Flat Stanley in one of the chase vehicles.

So much win in this photo! If it was in the chase vehicle, does that mean they took 2 seconds during all of their stops to take a photo for you? Cause if so I think that would pretty much cover most all of your missing stations :)

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, this just makes me love Tesla even more :) Fan service is the hallmark of a good business!!!

On Thursday/Friday, Flat Stanley hitched a ride with my dad through the snow (!) storm up to Heavenly in South Lake Tahoe. It was Red40's first time driving in the snow, and she did beautifully! (Maybe she was reassured with Flat Stanley riding along in the glovebox.)

Here's the first stop in Vacaville:
And then, we made a second stop in Folsom. Flat Stanley watched the car through the night while Dad & I slept in the hotel across the street:

Thanks, Red40. The list on page one of this thread has been updated. 35 different Supercharges photographed with Flat Stanley.

Monsoon. I know you already have a Flat Stanley at the Newark, DE SC but you may want to replace it with this one. It is being held by some guy :wink: from TM at the last charging station before the final destination of NYC.View attachment 42436

One day Monsoon's son will understand why his dad was so excited about the guy in the jacket with the funny eyes holding his son's Flat Stanley.