Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another Flat Stanley visit in North Carolina, this time to the SC in Rocky Mount:
IMG_2655.JPG

@dflye, thank you very much for the second Super Charger location! Much appreciated. (FS still needs a jacket.)

@JakeP, Wow! That was a close call!! My wife is getting a lot of attention from that on Facebook, and when we showed Cruz, he said "ummmmmm, ut-oh, Run Flat Stanley, run!"

Last edited:
Just Denver. Needed to be here through Friday for work, then I will be heading back home.
While I'm on that topic, how much range do I need to make it to silverthorne?

From just about anywhere in Denver Metro, 130 Rated miles should do it. You just need to get to the Eisenhower Tunnel; you'll add 6 miles or so from regen on the far side.

@JakeP, Wow! That was a close call!! My wife is getting a lot of attention from that on Facebook, and when we showed Cruz, he said "ummmmmm, ut-oh, Run Flat Stanley, run!"

I am happy to report that Flat Stanley escaped unharmed, and will be documenting the Cranberry SC progress. There were several Tesla Employees that had been following Flat Stan's adventures, and they had even printed out FS to bring to Macedonia, but accidentally left him in Columbus. They were very happy to see I had brought him along!

Can you update the base post with the superchargers you HAVE pictures for?

Done.

This is so great! What's the deadline?

His oral report is sometime in April. This is not only part of his current Flat Stanley class project, but it culminates into his 1st grade FINAL project where he will present how the Tesla Model S works, how far it can go, and how it recharges... from a 1st graders perspective!

His oral report is sometime in April. This is not only part of his current Flat Stanley class project, but it culminates into his 1st grade FINAL project where he will present how the Tesla Model S works, how far it can go, and how it recharges... from a 1st graders perspective!

Maybe you should post his report to the TSLA stock page. That way the stock analysts might learn a few things about the Model S! :biggrin: