Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just took delivery of our shiny red 85D this afternoon. WOW! Gota love this car! Took it for a short spin with a neighbor who owns a 5 series Beemer. He was, in his words, envious. It is beyond awesome. We'll probably spend all day tomorrow in the car.

Jim in Boise

We just took delivery of our shiny red 85D this afternoon. WOW! Gota love this car! Took it for a short spin with a neighbor who owns a 5 series Beemer. He was, in his words, envious. It is beyond awesome. We'll probably spend all day tomorrow in the car.
Jim in Boise

Congrats!! I picked up my red 85D last week (Friday) so less than a week ago. Although this is my second Tesla (and the third we've purchased in total), it is far and away my favorite one so far! I'm actually really looking forward to next winter now, to test out the all wheel drive with a nice set of snow tires. But for now, the handling of the dual motor on the dry pavement is equally as appreciated.

Enjoy your car in good health! And get your BMW-neighbor to buy a Tesla!

Fellow Boise Owner

Jim in Boise

I got my Pearl White 85D 4 weeks ago. If you want to meet up, let me know.
I live in Eagle.
david