TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Our 85D

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tritbs1998, Apr 1, 2015.

1. tritbs1998

tritbs1998 Member

We just took delivery of our shiny red 85D this afternoon. WOW! Gota love this car! Took it for a short spin with a neighbor who owns a 5 series Beemer. He was, in his words, envious. It is beyond awesome. We'll probably spend all day tomorrow in the car.

Jim in Boise

2. arijaycomet

arijaycomet Member

Congrats!! I picked up my red 85D last week (Friday) so less than a week ago. Although this is my second Tesla (and the third we've purchased in total), it is far and away my favorite one so far! I'm actually really looking forward to next winter now, to test out the all wheel drive with a nice set of snow tires. But for now, the handling of the dual motor on the dry pavement is equally as appreciated.

Enjoy your car in good health! And get your BMW-neighbor to buy a Tesla!

3. bluenation

bluenation Member

your car is certainly more beautiful than the unfortunate 5 series, that much is true!

4. David Kent

David Kent Member

Fellow Boise Owner

I got my Pearl White 85D 4 weeks ago. If you want to meet up, let me know.
    I live in Eagle.
    david

5. modelsinboise

modelsinboise Member

Congratulations, welcome to the Boise Tesla community. I'm sure you will love the car and the ownership experience.

6. MisterCPA

MisterCPA New Member

I picked up my blue 85D on Saturday. My wife recently got an Acura MDX. I'm on the early list for the X and I anticipate she'll switch to that!