Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Our exclusive Tesla Detail Studio is under construction - Follow the Process

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As we mentioned earlier in the year, we are opening a studio in Tampa that will be exclusively for Tesla vehicles. This new facility is located exactly 1 mile from the new Tesla service center in north Tampa. In this location we will be offering:
  • Window tinting
  • Auto detailing
  • Clear bra installation
  • Ceramic coating application
  • Blackvue dashcams installation
  • Wheel and tires upgrades
  • Suspension upgrades for Model 3
  • and a few other things that will protect and enhance the look and ride of your Tesla.
Here are a few pictures of our new place as it is a blank canvas right now. Construction on the interior already started this week.

We will be posting pictures of the progress as it takes place.

We are working hard together with the subcontractors to have our studio completed by this summer.

20180504_100915_resized(1).jpg
20180504_092918_resized(1).jpg
20180504_100848_resized(1).jpg
20180504_100828_resized(1).jpg

Wow!!! Impressive. Congrats to you guys.

I have a suggestion. Granted, this is coming from someone that will likely never patronize your business due to logistic reasons.

Have a bay or area dedicated to "quick" maintenance washes that is an "on demand" service. Give the option for exterior only as well. This is my biggest complaint with auto detailers. It's such a process to get on the schedule of a good detailer for one off or non regularly scheduled washes. My only option for a spur of the moment wash is a drive thru (which I won't due) or some hack setup on the side of a gas station (which I obviously won't due either). There is no real solution for a quality wash that I can just hit up when I need it. The weather is so hit or miss in FL that I am strategic with my car washes. I try to wash them the first day of a good stretch of sunshine. With scheduled washes they show up rain or shine and then I feel like I have to preserve my car in the garage until the weather is good so the money spent on the wash is worth it. I feel bad cancelling on the detailer due to weather.

For those of us that have PPF and ceramic coatings (or just want to preserve the current condition) I think we'd love a quick wash option by a place we trust and know will use the proper technique. It doesn't need to be a wheels off complete top to bottom super wash. Just a quick hit with a foam cannon, quality sponges, use clean water, clean the wheels, and a good dry with quality clean towels.

Anyway, that is my .02.

Reactions: TheTeslaStudio
I just picked up my P85DL which Pete has taken care of since 2014. After the annual treatment and detailing, my car looks brand new.

They do an outstanding job OVER THE YEARS to keep your Tesla looking brand new. Again, another happy customer for 4 years. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to preserve (actually enhance) the “new car” look.

Reactions: TheTeslaStudio
I just picked up my P85DL which Pete has taken care of since 2014. After the annual treatment and detailing, my car looks brand new.

They do an outstanding job OVER THE YEARS to keep your Tesla looking brand new. Again, another happy customer for 4 years. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to preserve (actually enhance) the “new car” look.

Thank you very much for the kind words Rich.
It has been our pleasure to take care of your Tesla these 4yrs.

So, we have been up and running for a couple of months now but we're still adding things to the studio.
Floor mats, wall letters and storefront signs were added.

20181225_091219_resized.jpg
20181226_111921_resized.jpg
20181226_112440_resized.jpg
20181226_113404_resized.jpg
20181226_134603_resized.jpg
20181227_120821_resized.jpg

We are located less than a mile away from the new Tesla delivery center.

Keep in mind we work exclusively by appointments. Call us today to schedule your new Tesla at our new Tampa facility.