Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our Group Collection at Edinburgh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll post more later but just home after picking up SR+ this morning in Edinburgh.

Quick group presentation - then out to the cars, happy to chat, cover anything more you wished to see. Not rushed at all.

Car was spotless as far as I can see, along with the other 4 people picking up - No one had any issues as far as I know. Drove 70 miles home - what a car!!!!
No sign of missing colour coat on front inner wings at bulkhead, under the bonnet or boot and bonnet hinge Brackets?

So if u had a 9am slot u reckon you’d be away by 10am ? My current eta is a Saturday that I need to back in West Coast if Ireland on the Sat night for a party I can’t miss , wondering is making a 1.30pm ferry achievable in Cairnryan..

The group thing is optional for TMC users who know what they are doing!

Main thing to check would be paint as any defects there need to be reported within the first 100miles, your trip to cairnryan would be more than that so thats where I would spend my time checking if your in a hurry.

How exactly are people expect to report these defects when nobody answers the phones and the delivery people are saying just schedule a service?

Personally I would recommend taking photos and stuff their 100 mile limit especially as many are being told to goto Heathrow from other locations, if there is something serious and they provide no method of communication ie phone or email then no court is going to side with them if it came to it.