TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Our Local EV Dealership

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by tonybelding, Aug 3, 2015.

1. tonybelding

tonybelding Active Member

I have said before that I never saw any other EVs (aside from my Roadster) here in my little town. Now it occurs to me that the assertion wasn't strictly accurate. There has actually been an EV dealership right here in town for as long as I can remember! It's been there for so long, it just sort of faded into the background of my mind, invisible and forgotten. Now I want to correct that.

Note the chic, space-age, "Googie" architecture! Conveniently located adjacent to the courthouse square, everyone passing on US Highway 281 is treated to a close-up view of this establishment and its many modern vehicles. Truly, this is the kind of clean facility and professional service you can expect from an independent dealership!

Attached Files:

2. JJJJuice

JJJJuice Member

Ha! Not quite what Elon Musk had in mind...

3. deonb

deonb Active Member

Close to what Nissan had in mind...

4. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

I'm guessing the Trojan Battery Company never had their rep visit them. If they did they'd probably burn the "authorized dealer" sign...

5. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

The guy who runs it must look like this?
    kT8ooj6yc.jpg