Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our new MYP with Matte PPF

bozer

Jul 13, 2020
NJ
I may eventually do this with my blue model Y. Yours is the best use of matte I have seen so far. Nailed it.

ZapCarM3

Dec 19, 2019
Sacramento, CA
Here’s our new MYP with Prestige Satin Guard Matte Paint Protection Film (Clear bra). Absolutely love this car!!!

PPF, Tint, and Calipers done by Extreme Autowerks in Brea, CA.
How does this brand supposedly compare to the XPEL Stealth line? And what is maintainence like? I hear mixed things about cleaning matte PPF and I think a lot of the info out there is mixing care instructions with matte vinyl wrap with matte PPF so I'm trying to get good info.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC