Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our Teslas over last several years

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that I haven't posted any pics of my teslas over the years, Nothing special here , but wanted to post them. I will be doing chrome delete on the current one.

Overall enjoyed the convenience of Model X with our kid . Love the P100D , but the 22" wheels do suck out range.
If I were to buy another , I would go with Model X 100D or P3Y.

IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2315.jpg
IMG_9842.jpg
IMG_9839.jpg
Red_90D_2.jpg
Tesla_90D.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 5.57.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 5.58.22 PM.png
IMG_2311.jpg

How much range diff are you getting on 22 vs 20? Noise from outside ? Comfort ? I have 22s and feel like the drive should be more smooth, which my model s was. Not sure it’s the 22 in onyx

How much range diff are you getting on 22 vs 20? Noise from outside ? Comfort ? I have 22s and feel like the drive should be more smooth, which my model s was. Not sure it’s the 22 in onyx
At least 40 miles difference each time and the ride quality took a hit . Noise level increased too. Range hit wasn't significant on Model S though.

Very nice collection! Which is your favorite? Also like the pictures of the framing of the house across the street and now the fully built house. Nice timeline of collection.

I can relate to the range on the X. When we drive from Abilene to Austin, especially on windy days as we experience a lot here in Texas you can take a hit. At least we have the Performance Raven with 20” wheels which has more range vs. the 22” and with the new front motor.

Very nice collection! Which is your favorite? Also like the pictures of the framing of the house across the street and now the fully built house. Nice timeline of collection.

I can relate to the range on the X. When we drive from Abilene to Austin, especially on windy days as we experience a lot here in Texas you can take a hit. At least we have the Performance Raven with 20” wheels which has more range vs. the 22” and with the new front motor.
Thank you ! Raven P100D with 20" is an awesome car, good range , improved suspension and motor dynamics, I've been itching to get a 100D Raven with 20". I've noticed significant drain at 65+ speed with 22".

Reactions: wreighven
At least 40 miles difference each time and the ride quality took a hit . Noise level increased too. Range hit wasn't significant on Model S though.

Wow that’s a big diff. Now I’m contemplating if I should sell my 22 to get 20. 22 onyx looks so much nicer tho lol. But it doesn’t feel like a 100k car when driving it cause of the noise and comfort ride

Wow that’s a big diff. Now I’m contemplating if I should sell my 22 to get 20. 22 onyx looks so much nicer tho lol. But it doesn’t feel like a 100k car when driving it cause of the noise and comfort ride
As you know, the outside diameter of 22/20's are the same. The wheels are different. Where's the difference - the tires have a lower profile on 22's. Meaning less support, less sidewall, and it can't ride smoother and it will transfer road noise when the tires are same manufacturer/version. But yeah, larger looks better, even though you can't see them when you are inside the car.