Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Out of control cross-posting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is purely from the first page of the "new threads" page at the moment:

upload_2019-7-9_21-58-24.png

IMHO there isn't a "common" forum for talk about issues that affect all Tesla vehicles (its either non-vehicle related, or specific vehicles, or non-Tesla related vehicles) so that is probably the reason for these posts.

Has there been any thought on creating forums for general Tesla vehicle discussion, but not *specific* vehicle discussion?

There already are consolidated forums for Autopilot/FSD as well as Software updates

Tesla: Company, Tech, & Related | Tesla Motors Club

Please use them.

Huh. Well, I missed that these existed, thanks for the pointer to them. Looking through the forums, there's clearly a number of people who don't realize these exist and are posting in the model specific forums. My hunch is that the general forums could be more visible (they're down in a section I thought was all about Tesla the company rather than the cars), but I don't have specific suggestions for how to do that.

Is reporting posts that are in the wrong forum so mods can move them helpful, or does that just generate too much extra noise?