Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Out of warranty repair cost - Nottingham Service Centre :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

gangzoom

May 22, 2014
Uk
So I did this to the car when rushing around a few weeks ago, purely my fault didn't see a parking column despite various beepers going off.

Essentially the plastic trim around the passenger rear door damaged, cheapest part on eBay was £90, but I didn't really fancy stripping the part my self and fitting.

51493410873_a0e3194706_c_d.jpg

So I took the car in today and waited for the work to be done, it was surprisingly quick/efficient, I had barely finished the complimentary coffee/biscuits whilst editing a work report and got the message the work was done and a few minutes later the car was parked up ready to go.

Nottingham SC was very good, I was surprised I didn't even need to give them the key to the car. So any one want to guess at the final bill, bear in mind this was work done at the 'Main dealer' :).

51561458764_cdd5e31f85_c_d.jpg

So I did this to the car when rushing around a few weeks ago, purely my fault didn't see a parking column despite various beepers going off.

Essentially the plastic trim around the passenger rear door damaged, cheapest part on eBay was £90, but I didn't really fancy stripping the part my self and fitting.

51493410873_a0e3194706_c_d.jpg

So I took the car in today and waited for the work to be done, it was surprisingly quick/efficient, I had barely finished the complimentary coffee/biscuits whilst editing a work report and got the message the work was done and a few minutes later the car was parked up ready to go.

Nottingham SC was very good, I was surprised I didn't even need to give them the key to the car. So any one want to guess at the final bill, bear in mind this was work done at the 'Main dealer' :).

51561458764_cdd5e31f85_c_d.jpg
Go on… tell us (how much)… you know you will sooner or later😂