Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Outside Finance and MVPA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have my delivery scheduled for this Friday, yet to receive my MVPA despite being told it would take 2-3 days last Wednesday.

I called today and they said it won't happen until Wednesday. Here's the problem. Wednesday is a holiday, can't expect my CU to work on my loan, so the earliest they can mail out a check is probably Thursday. But in one of my email with my ISA, she said
"For the financed portion of your payment, if your financial institution will be remitting payment via wire transfer or by mailing a cashier’s check – please ensure the funds are sent at least three business days prior to your delivery date. This will help ensure the funds have been received by Tesla in time for your scheduled delivery. You may also bring a physical check from your financial institution with you to your delivery appointment."

There's no way the fund is sent 3 days prior if they don't give me the MVPA only 2 days before. My CU would not hand me a physical check, all they can do is to mail the check out, send me an image of that check and FedEx tracing through email. Does anyone know if Tesla will accept that for delivery? I tried to call and ask, the rep didn't know. I emailed my ISA with that question, she hasn't responded.