Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Over 3 years...still waiting...getting fed up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Warning rant incoming!

Hello,

I am a long Tesla fan. Stock owner since S was released and checking Tesla news each day ever since. I put a 1k$ deposit on TM3 on 31.April 2016, took a trip abroad and stood in a line. I am very patient guy. When TM3 started selling in US 2017, I thought great, soon it will get into EU. Then it get into EU, however somehow Elon forgot that Europe is not just Germany, France and Spain. All “Other Europe” as they call it was ignored. However in news and everywhere, titles were saying that TM3 came to EU. Period. No mention about ignoring half of the EU. I thought, ok, probably a little delay. But now TM3 RHD is arriving to UK. Yes, the UK guys will get their cars sooner then Other Europe with LHD. You know what? I am getting fed up. Now I take this as an insult. Helloooo next to German borders is not a black hole but a developed country, full of people interested in getting s TM3. Some of them actualy put RESERVATION over 3 years ago in a goof faith that it actually means anything to you. Now any random guy from US, western EU or Asia can put an order and get it sooner then we do.
Honestly I am currently is a state that I think of canceling the reservation and never ever buy Tesla. Not because they are bad cars. But as a pure retaliation for being treated as a trash. Deposit taken, and then middle finger shown. No response from Tesla on when we can expect to see TM3. They dont care. Well I am stopping to care about them as well. Good job Tesla.

Btw I am from Czech Republic, but who cares.
I can certainly understand your frustration, but please keep in mind that Tesla wants the largest body of potential buyers as they can. There has to be some reason as to why Teslas aren't available in the Czech Republic.

Why? Without hearing Tesla's exact reason from a reliable internal source, we are left to speculate. My uninformed guess is that there is some regulation(s) in the Czech Republic that currently makes it financially not feasible for Tesla to make a car that conforms to those regulations.

Edit: Just found this: https://electrek.co/2019/05/03/tesla-expanding-czech-republic-iceland/

Warning rant incoming!

Hello,

I am a long Tesla fan. Stock owner since S was released and checking Tesla news each day ever since. I put a 1k$ deposit on TM3 on 31.April 2016, took a trip abroad and stood in a line. I am very patient guy. When TM3 started selling in US 2017, I thought great, soon it will get into EU. Then it get into EU, however somehow Elon forgot that Europe is not just Germany, France and Spain. All “Other Europe” as they call it was ignored. However in news and everywhere, titles were saying that TM3 came to EU. Period. No mention about ignoring half of the EU. I thought, ok, probably a little delay. But now TM3 RHD is arriving to UK. Yes, the UK guys will get their cars sooner then Other Europe with LHD. You know what? I am getting fed up. Now I take this as an insult. Helloooo next to German borders is not a black hole but a developed country, full of people interested in getting s TM3. Some of them actualy put RESERVATION over 3 years ago in a goof faith that it actually means anything to you. Now any random guy from US, western EU or Asia can put an order and get it sooner then we do.
Honestly I am currently is a state that I think of canceling the reservation and never ever buy Tesla. Not because they are bad cars. But as a pure retaliation for being treated as a trash. Deposit taken, and then middle finger shown. No response from Tesla on when we can expect to see TM3. They dont care. Well I am stopping to care about them as well. Good job Tesla.

I admire your patience, but I suspect is that this has a lot more to do with European bureaucracy than Tesla. The US has a lot of red tape, but Europe is the prize winner in that contest. I'm sure it will come. I waited two years for mine in the US. Trust me, it's worth it.

Warning rant incoming!

Hello,

Living next to factory, fremont, CA is same. No ETA and just wait and wait