Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Overnight test drive option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Fellow Model S 90D owner here. I am really considering putting down a deposit for the Model X but would like to get a better idea of whether or not it will be a good fit for me.

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the option to get an overnight test drive of the Model X.

Current driving habits: I dont drive during the week but take long trip during the weekends :p

@disagree Did you have to call in advance to set that up?
They actually called me -- I think because I had been in once for a regular test drive but had never come back.

It ended up being a giant pain in the ass to schedule -- they were completely disorganized and shockingly incapable of keeping track of schedules and information.

But! In the end, despite starting out pretty annoyed, we loved having it for a weekend. Seeing how it worked with our routines, hauling our family of 5 around, pulling it in the garage, etc. Really helpful. If I needed a new car, I'd have ordered one. But I'm in no hurry to deal with the delivery issues I predict at this store, so I'll wait until the urge is overwhelming (almost there, too. :) ).

Reactions: vrykolas and ModelX