TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

OVMS 2 + Programming Kit for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Rik, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Rik

Rik Member

For sale is one used OVMS 2 and Programming Kit.

I have an OVMS 2 ( OVMS Car Module v2 ) and programming kit (software, cable harness between programmer and OVMS motherboard, everything needed) ( PICKIT 2 Compatible Programmer/Debugger ). You will need to order the GPRS antenna cable for about $4.00 ( OpenVehicles OVMS GSM Antenna ) and your choice of a cellular SIM card... I used H2O wireless which was effectively free via amazon + about $50/year for SMS data plan.

Price is $50.00 + shipping

Attached Files:

2. JayBee7

JayBee7 Member

would you ship this to the UK? and if so how much?

3. Rik

Rik Member

I do not see this as an issue. If you would give me your address, I will get a quote.

4. dhcp

dhcp Member

At the risk of sounding really newb - what would one use this kit to do?

5. supersnoop

supersnoop Tesla Roadster #334

This kit is used to remotely monitor and control a Roadster, much like the Tesla app that works with the Model S and X.

6. JayBee7

JayBee7 Member

let me know how you want payment and I will take it of your hands ;) (I have also sent you a PM)

7. matt_in_ca

matt_in_ca Member

I know this is an old thread, but I'm looking for an OVMS, so I wanted to see if this is still available...

8. automixcars

automixcars Member

Hallo matt
    did you ever find a ovms kit for roadster ?? because I need one also to be used in europe Kind regards Michael