Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Own the only car in space! 2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport #629

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2010 Tesla Roadster 2.0 Sport #629

Here’s your chance to own a piece of history, the first car Tesla made and the only production car ever sent to space! I’m selling my “baby” because we had an actual baby. My wife is threatening to make me buy a minivan if I don’t sell this car, so please help!

roadster1.jpg

Price: $61,999

Mileage: 25,000

Options:
Metallic Black with Black forged wheels
Adjustable sport suspension
Base Price $109,000
Destination $1,950
Sport Package $19,500
High Power Wall Connector $3,000
Premium Interior $1,800
Premium Paint $2,000
MSRP $137,250

Have you ever felt the blood rush to the back of your head when driving a golf cart? That’s exactly what 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds feels like in this Roadster. Except a golf cart has more ground clearance and a softer suspension.

This is a Roadster Sport, which means an upgraded motor, adjustable suspension, and forged alloy wheels. I installed new Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R rear tires 5000 miles ago and there's plenty of tread remaining.

The exterior and interior are in very good condition. The soft top included with the car doesn’t leak, even in heavy rain. The car has always been garaged and never seen snow. I have all the service records from the past 3.5 years available as well as some dating from the previous owner.

Car will go further on a charge than you can stand comfortably sitting in it. Standard mode charge is ~164 miles and the range charge is over 200 miles. CAC is 135.11 Ah.

A wall charger (Roadster 70A High Power Connector) is included along with a 120V charging cable.

The car can be track and controlled from a phone using the installed OVMS v2.

This is your chance to pull up anywhere – the club, the grocery store, the school pick up line – in high style, and then exit the car by falling out gracefully.

roadster2.jpg
roadster3.jpg
roadster4.jpg
roadster5.jpg
so-my-friend-forgot-to-tell-his-truck-didnt-have-power-steering-when-he-let-me-borrow-it-92424.jpg

Hi Jon, I'm interested in your Roadster! However either I am dense and cannot see the Private Message button, or it would seem newly created account cannot send PMs. If you wouldn't mind initiating a private conversation we could talk specifics.

Cheers,
-Nick