Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owner change & [email protected]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the Tesla website has new-ish functionality (i was told since November) for uploading documents for ownership changes. On Saturday I uploaded the same documents I sent to the support email and today, my Roadster is in my account!

2 days vs. 4 month and nothing via the Email support!

of course, they're not sure what car i have "Your ?? Has Been Added . . ." :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 10.40.23 AM.png

the Tesla website has new-ish functionality (i was told since November) for uploading documents for ownership changes. On Saturday I uploaded the same documents I sent to the support email and today, my Roadster is in my account!

of course, they're not sure what car i have "Your ?? Has Been Added . . ." :rolleyes:
View attachment 509922

Might try that since they responded to my first email in 48 hours asking for docs and then ignored me for 4 weeks running.

PS: I am new to all of this but if this is the new and improved support Elon was talking about - I would have hated to have been a customer in the past.

View attachment 509922
Well I guess there is a TESLA God, just took him awhile to get to you......:)

Might try that since they responded to my first email in 48 hours asking for docs and then ignored me for 4 weeks running.

PS: I am new to all of this but if this is the new and improved support Elon was talking about - I would have hated to have been a customer in the past.

It's at the bottom after you login and select "Account"

When I first got my car, this just gave the support email to contact.

Now you can put in the information and upload the needed docs
Screenshot_20200210-130731.png

Last edited:
Not sure exactly when it happened, but within the last week or so my Roadster has been dropped from my account. It has been there for years, but suddenly it is gone leaving only My S, X and future Y.

Conservation of Energy? "a principle stating that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but can be altered from one form to another."

So one user got there Roadster registered so yours had to drop off?

;)