TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Owner event, I buckled...

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Fellsteruk, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Member

Keep getting pestered by Tesla to attend one, too polite to say no but then too anti social to want to attend, anyway dissed the last 3 they called and invited me to so I’ve booked in for mid August.

Should be fun, to be fair it will be about 2weeks before I take delivery so at that point Ill no doubt be going mental to get my car...

• Like x 1
  2. LoveEV

LoveEV Member

good call you will enjoy the experience

• Like x 1
  3. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Member

we'll see i normally hate these things ;)

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Well-Known Member

I think you're too polite.

Just remember to be like Elon Musk: if you're not getting anything out of it, leave.

But I hope you enjoy it, and it doesn't turn into a timeshare party.

• Like x 1
  5. Uncle Paul

Uncle Paul Active Member

By going on this demo ride, taking deliver of your new car will take very little time as you will already be pretty familiar with the car.

• Like x 1