Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owner Favorites

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First, I'd like to add my support/vote that there should be a single forum category for questions that would apply to any model, such as..

I've had my MS inventory car for 9 days and have managed to research answers to most of my own questions - except one.
There is a streaming music icon called "Owner Favorites" that had about a dozen tracks in it. They certainly were not favorites of mine - lol So, one-by-one I thumbs down'd them and they were removed from the list (I assume).
Eventually I reduced the list to one track.
Then I started thumbs up'ing tracks. They did NOT end up in the Owner Favorites list.
How do I get them there??

First, I'd like to add my support/vote that there should be a single forum category for questions that would apply to any model, such as..

I've had my MS inventory car for 9 days and have managed to research answers to most of my own questions - except one.
There is a streaming music icon called "Owner Favorites" that had about a dozen tracks in it. They certainly were not favorites of mine - lol So, one-by-one I thumbs down'd them and they were removed from the list (I assume).
Eventually I reduced the list to one track.
Then I started thumbs up'ing tracks. They did NOT end up in the Owner Favorites list.
How do I get them there??
I believe that "owner" favorites is a compilation of what the general ownership has chosen as favorites and is aggregated into that folder, they are not YOUR favorites

Hmmm... it never occurred to me that this would be a list of *all* owners combine. I can't see that as having much value. We all have very different tastes in music and we're talking thousands of owners. Certainly there would be more than 10 songs in the Owners Favorites playlist if this category was a combination of owners.

LMichel, I agree! Someone PLEASE explain the "Owner Favorites"!! I actually love the ten or so songs, and lately have noticed a few additional ones have been added. Today though it just stopped playing. I could stream anything else but the "favorites" station would not play.. I almost had to pull over! It blew my mind! When I'm lucky enough to steal the car for the day from hubby, I look forward to three things: speed, smell and the "favorites" station. Weird? Ok .. maybe I am but I'm in love with those three things about the Model 3!