TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Owner Favorites

Discussion in 'Model S' started by LMichel, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LMichel

LMichel Member

First, I'd like to add my support/vote that there should be a single forum category for questions that would apply to any model, such as..

I've had my MS inventory car for 9 days and have managed to research answers to most of my own questions - except one.
    There is a streaming music icon called "Owner Favorites" that had about a dozen tracks in it. They certainly were not favorites of mine - lol So, one-by-one I thumbs down'd them and they were removed from the list (I assume).
    Eventually I reduced the list to one track.
    Then I started thumbs up'ing tracks. They did NOT end up in the Owner Favorites list.
    How do I get them there??

2. kort677

kort677 Banned

I believe that "owner" favorites is a compilation of what the general ownership has chosen as favorites and is aggregated into that folder, they are not YOUR favorites

3. LMichel

LMichel Member

Hmmm... it never occurred to me that this would be a list of *all* owners combine. I can't see that as having much value. We all have very different tastes in music and we're talking thousands of owners. Certainly there would be more than 10 songs in the Owners Favorites playlist if this category was a combination of owners.