Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owner Orientation events?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So there isn't any near me but ive just been invited to one, what am i missing out on?

This is basically a presentation to cover aspects of living with the car, charging at home, supercharging, driving in europe, service, any general questions that you may have. If you can make it, it's a good experience, if not I'm sure your initial research on the car should suffice.

Reactions: Fellsteruk
This is basically a presentation to cover aspects of living with the car, charging at home, supercharging, driving in europe, service, any general questions that you may have. If you can make it, it's a good experience, if not I'm sure your initial research on the car should suffice.

If you’ve lurked around places like this for any length of time, you are are unlikely to learn much. In fact I think I knew more than the Tesla employee running the event. Mind you my wife thinks I’m a nerd :confused:.

However, I still found it to be useful and meeting some other new/prospective owners was nice too.

Unless it’s miles out of the way I’d say it’s time we’ll spent.

thanks guys.

Yeah miles out my way and I’m a social hermit so meeting new people ain’t for me lol

I think I’ll soon realize that having an MX where I live which thus far appears to be like big foot will invite people over to talk :(

I always went to the petroleum station at night in my 350z because every time someone would walk over and start asking me questions, at least I don’t have that worry :)

• Funny
Reactions: DJP31
thanks guys.

Yeah miles out my way and I’m a social hermit so meeting new people ain’t for me lol

I think I’ll soon realize that having an MX where I live which thus far appears to be like big foot will invite people over to talk :(

I always went to the petroleum station at night in my 350z because every time someone would walk over and start asking me questions, at least I don’t have that worry :)

You have an option on the main screen under seating 1) just press the Tesla's auto ejector seat button, once it senses any human within 5 ft proximity It will deploy you to earth orbit where a space X shuttle will take you to MARS!

Last edited: