Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owner reviews his new M3P:

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think some companies are taking into account the excess time some repairs can take due to the horrendous spare parts supply problem Tesla has.

Say what you want - I'm on month 2 waiting for parts to fix my wife's Buick ... The body shop is also Tesla-certified, and even said if we had the same damage with the Model 3, it'd be fixed long ago.

Sigh.

Say what you want - I'm on month 2 waiting for parts to fix my wife's Buick ... The body shop is also Tesla-certified, and even said if we had the same damage with the Model 3, it'd be fixed long ago.

Sigh.
Nobody said that Tesla has a monopoly on poor parts support. But overall, there’s nobody else who’s worse. Period. This means that if your insurance is supposed to provide you a rental while your car is being fixed, they’re going to pay more in claims, which means we’re going to pay more in premiums.

Nobody said that Tesla has a monopoly on poor parts support. But overall, there’s nobody else who’s worse. Period. This means that if your insurance is supposed to provide you a rental while your car is being fixed, they’re going to pay more in claims, which means we’re going to pay more in premiums.

I don't necessarily agree... Rental cost is usually capped on a first-party policy, so that's a fixed known cost. Has really little to no bearing. As for premiums.... my State Farm policy went DOWN when I replaced the Cadillac with a Model 3. No concerns there either.