TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Owners delivery stories, photos and first impressions

Discussion in 'Model S' started by NigelM, Sep 18, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rafacq

rafacq Member

2. stitt1974

stitt1974 New Member

Pre-Raven 2019 100D just picked up on May 31st. My first Tesla and I am loving it.

IMG_3125.jpeg IMG_3125.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  3. Mironski

Mironski Member

4. tmaninva

tmaninva New Member

Took delivery of my Raven P100D last night. Loving it so far. Only hiccup was they delivered me a wood grain inlay when I ordered the carbon fiber. They are going to replace the inlay, but goes to show quality control isn’t great which shouldn’t be hard with so few actual ordering options. Anyway, it’s got the usual Dual Motor badging and it’s underlined even though no Ludicrous. Appears to be HW 3 as the TeslaCam videos are HVEC (h.265). All options (AP, FSD, etc) installed and working. Took about 6 miles to calibrate for use. Oh and software version is 2019.15.103 which seems old but maybe it’ll update here soon. Happy to be part of the Tesla family and many kudos to this forum for helping me make so many decisions. No regrets!

Attached Files:

• Like x 1