Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners in Essex - A Favour?

HKP_Tom

Apr 5, 2018
Essex
Hi folks,

I'm looking to potentially buy a used Model S (what I really really want is an original Roadster, but realise its a waiting game to buy one). So in the meantime, I was thinking of scratching the itch with a MS.

However, I think it might be a bit touch and go in my garage who's internal dimensions are approx 5m square.

Would anyone be willing to pop to Chelmsford one evening and try it in exchange for a cuppa?

Many Thanks,

Tom

paso904

Oct 29, 2016
Sussex, England
20180409_113027.jpg 20180409_112927.jpg
Come on @paso904 you've got to show us a picture of that!! :D

This is reassuring though...
Wb494xW25OfdJtlz2
uqjq2WFCvtEtPoTv2

Reactions: DJP31

HKP_Tom

Apr 5, 2018
Essex
Oh yes. I wish that brick pillar wasn't in the way at the back of my garage, but I think garage extension + new car is a step too far for the family finances at this present moment!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC