TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Owners in Seattle, Bellingham, or Whidbey Island area

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by yvrv, Sep 3, 2013.

1. yvrv

yvrv New Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Whidbey Island
    I am looking for a Model S to rent for a few days in early December.
    Backstory: My significant other and I love Teslas and plan to own one someday. She is coming back from a long trip and I would like to surprise her by picking her up in a Tesla. I've been in the Navy for 10 years and am currently a flight instructor.
    If you would like to meet for coffee (my treat) to make sure I am worthy of touching your Tesla and discuss a reasonable price, please let me know. We can discuss insurance and I can offer my car as a temporary trade. I can even set up a gps tracker for you so you'll know the car's whereabouts at all times. I don't want to drive it around Seattle or anything. I really just need it for Whidbey Island. If a day or two doesn't work, a few hours for the pickup would be fine. Whatever collateral or references you might need or want I can provide.

I'm a huge fan of surprises, and she would love this. Call Adam at 727-753-9724.