Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners Manual crashes Tesla's computer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That surprises me b/c yours is from the 3rd week in January (2021.3.104)
Here’s a listing of my updates since last December

Attachments

• 9764ADAC-8E67-4C57-BFB9-920F39A24452.png
    9764ADAC-8E67-4C57-BFB9-920F39A24452.png
    527.4 KB · Views: 84
Haven't seen this bug yet. Let me know if it's something known. When I try to open Software -> Owner's Manual and open anything in it, I see no manual, but instead the screen freezes and the AC starts to blow at full speed. Two-button reset or existing and closing the car help. I reproduced this several times. Basically, I can't open the Owner's Manual at all, and it crashes the computer. Am I alone?
Me too

Haven't seen this bug yet. Let me know if it's something known. When I try to open Software -> Owner's Manual and open anything in it, I see no manual, but instead the screen freezes and the AC starts to blow at full speed. Two-button reset or existing and closing the car help. I reproduced this several times. Basically, I can't open the Owner's Manual at all, and it crashes the computer. Am I alone?
Similar thing happened to me. I have 2021.32.21 on a Model 3. Opening the Owner's Manual causes everything to freeze.

Happy to report that my in car owner’s manual is once again usable after the upgrade to 2021.36! Yay!

In fact, I notice the whole system is faster, such as the transition into and out of YouTube.

Thanks to whomever at Tesla figured that nasty bug out. Must have been a fun one.