Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners Manual

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can rarely get it to display. I get the list of topics and can drill down the sub-menus, but when it goes to bring up the page where the manual actually is, nothing. I thought it might be related to LTE signal strength since it works once in a rare while, but I have the same problem whether 2 bars or 5 bars...

After updating to 39.7.2 I could only get the Table of Contents but could not drill down. After a couple of days I was able to drill down and verify it included the V9 changes.

Yeah, I have this problem as well;currently I am on version 2018.42.8

I have rebooted the system twice and both times I was able to bring up the manual afterwards. (It is the same problem as described above - you can drill down in the TOC, but when it comes time to actually see the content...nothing!)

Asking this question differently, is there anyone who has a Model 3 where the Owner's Manual DOES work correctly? Similar problem seems to afflict the web browser. Just doesn't do anything until a reboot.

In the meantime I'll add the PDF to my Dropbox or whatever.

Noticed that link posted above #10 has been updated by Tesla to a new version. Now December 20, 2018.

I like having an updated manual on my phone as well so try to keep it current there. Today woke up to a snowflake on my app’s battery icon. First time seeing and wanted to locate a reference in the manual. Pretty chilly this a.m. and snow on local mountain ridges so assumed it’s what you guys see all the time back east lol. Not a common ocurrence in this part of SF Bay.

Last edited: