Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ownership has its priviliages

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am walking around in 30+ humid heat at 9am in Hangzhou and I see a beacon of light from across the street...TESLA store.

The door is open so I wonder in and start looking at all the cool shirts, hats etc they have on the wall. Cant buy anything because the trademark is not approved yet so they cant sell me anything...lucky me because I probably would spent $500 in store.

I am greeted by Jayden a great owner associate and we get to talking Tesla, I tell him I have an MX in Canada and he shows me the map with all the SCs etc. FYI in China the charger port for the car is different, it looks like part of the CHADEMO charger. I didn't know that.

I kill about 45 mins there and while enjoying the AC, I see a few people get turned away at the door. As I am leaving I have to side step these ropes, didn't really think about it till my wife said to me, You know the store wasn't open right? He just let you talk because you own a Tesla.