Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P Delivery -- Good News Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for the kind words! And congrats on your imminent delivery as well!
Hello Ryan,

Patreon supporter of Ride the Lightning here.

Great news here in Chicago. Just got the call 1 hour ago.

Hi Garlan,

Thank you for scheduling your Model 3 delivery and making this a simple process! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.

Appointment Details:

• Delivery Date & Time: 8/4/2018 at 11:00 AM
Delivery Location: NA-US-IL-Chicago-Westmont

PP3D White on White "all buttons checked ( feature proof)"

Its happening!!!!! Finally!!!! March 31'st Second in line in Chicago's Grand Avenue store.

Hello Ryan,

Hi Garlan,

Thank you for scheduling your Model 3 delivery and making this a simple process! Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.

Appointment Details:

Its happening!!!!! Finally!!!! March 31'st Second in line in Chicago's Grand Avenue store.

Awesome! I hope mine will come in soon! Chicago area PP3D too here!

When did you pull the trigger on the car? (Drop down your $2500)

Hello Ryan,

Hi Garlan,

Appointment Details:

Wow! You may be the furthest East to have a scheduled date. It will be a tough couple of weeks to wait. Where is the "massive envy" emoji?:rolleyes::eek::D

• Funny
Reactions: Garlan Garner
Hello Ryan,

Hi Garlan,

Appointment Details:

Congrats! Looks like they’re starting to deliver white on white P3+ now which is what I ordered. Hopefully being a current owner, reserving in April 2016, and ordering in June 2018 means mine is coming soon!!!

Reactions: Garlan Garner
Also PP3D here but in blue.....I'm considering red or white at this point to get it faster....I'll wait till next Friday for good news... otherwise I think it's going to be red
If you change anything after configuration you might end out with more delay. OTOH, maybe quicker. My local store is really responsive about giving information and checking on status. You might try checking with them, particularly if you can find a sales person who has already taken delivery of a Model 3. I found one of those so now I can not know anything much more quickly than I did before.:eek:

Red model 3 performance EAP black interior scheduled for delivery August 3rd in Bellevue WA. I registered on 5/31 in store.

I was waffling for a bit on the performance upgrade package but ultimately decided that the 20” wheels would not be good for road tripping, especially considering that I like travelling to national parks with sometimes questionable roads.

Also could’ve taken delivery on Monday July 30th, but the August date works better with my schedule.

Reactions: alpacadom