Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P Delivery -- Good News Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to see Tesla is getting into the July P orders! Ordered mine on 7/16, should be imminent now

I'm thinking the fact that they're filling July orders is more of a fluke than a rule at the moment. I'm a 6/27 order (P3D + Performance upgrade, red exterior, white interior, EAP) and I haven't heard a peep yet. Looking at the order tracker sheet, it seems like ~80% of the June orders are in the same boat.

Reactions: xhawk101
I'm thinking the fact that they're filling July orders is more of a fluke than a rule at the moment. I'm a 6/27 order (P3D + Performance upgrade, red exterior, white interior, EAP) and I haven't heard a peep yet. Looking at the order tracker sheet, it seems like ~80% of the June orders are in the same boat.

I think these are still mostly July orders that were reserved a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if people like me who didn't pull the trigger until June 30th to reserve/order will still have to wait a while.

Were either of you reservation holders?

Agree. I’m in that boat and I live in SoCal so I don’t know why my account page is still the same old page (edit link available) when others who have ordered after me are getting theirs delivered :(

so....it really took 5 minutes :)

Got the first dual motor performance out of the Costa mesa dealership!

Attachments

• 20180725_112034.jpg
    20180725_112034.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 141
  • 20180725_123741.jpg
    20180725_123741.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 134
For people who have taken delivery, was the Dual Motor badge already installed? I will probably ask them not to do so.

Also, if you got the Performance Package (20" wheels), did you get a 55xxx VIN? Looks like that's the pattern in the invite spreadsheet. Those without it are 62xxx, 63xxx or 73xxx. Presumably, they were all built in the last 2-3 weeks, regardless of VIN.

Reactions: Esme Es Mejor
Well, today I got what seems to be a template-like email from an inside sales advisor to start the process of wrapping things up.

Details:
Prior Owner/Tesla or SpaceX Employee: No
Reservation: Line on day 1
Configure: 7-16-18
MSM | White Interior | Performance “+”
Contact from sales person: 7-25-18 (after I started financing app)
VIN Assigned/Email: Not yet

For people who have taken delivery, was the Dual Motor badge already installed? I will probably ask them not to do so.

Also, if you got the Performance Package (20" wheels), did you get a 55xxx VIN? Looks like that's the pattern in the invite spreadsheet. Those without it are 62xxx, 63xxx or 73xxx. Presumably, they were all built in the last 2-3 weeks, regardless of VIN.

nope. was actually looking forward to the underlined "dual motor" and a little sad not to see it, lol

Attachments

• tesback.jpg
    tesback.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 121

I asked about the de-badging and they indicated that its not an option. They indicated that its imperative that they badge the car.