Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D announced will you upgrade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finance on original vehicle was still running and penalties to exit early ...

I have an additional angle which is that rollout of superchargers in UK is slow, compared to promise/expectation (although perhaps that's in the "nothing new" category for Elon's timetables and expectations!!)

We went Up North this weekend and having a 90 made a lot of difference to where we could get to, given we had to go somewhat out of our way to get to chargers. A charger on the A1 at Peterborough would revolutionise our ability to get up the East side of the country, right now we have to go up the M1 instead. So Max Battery seems like a good idea to me, pending more superchargers. I ordered an 85 which was discontinued during my wait and I umm'd and ahh'd (take early delivery or downgrade to 70 + Refund were the other choices), but, with hindsight, I'm happy that I paid for the 90 upgrade instead

Agreed on SCs' slow UK rollout, so I expect to be on CHAdeMOs quite a bit for the moment - they are still semi-miraculous to me, SCs even more so.