Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D delivered with different 19" tires!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That has to be the weirdest thing so far since I've got my Tesla... short story:

P100D delivered January 2017 in Montreal, Canada. 19" Slipstream with Michelin Tires. Didn't check all four wheels... who does that?!

Drove the car for roughly 15 miles, to Costco tire center. They switched to winter tires. I watched the whole process as I wanted to make sure they treated this expensive car with care. Turns out there was no other car at tire center... late at night, January, slow season. There's no way they could mix the tires with someone else's.

Stored the tires for winter. Bought Arachnids from another member when summer came. Never looked back at the 19" summer tires since yesterday.

And... cleaning the garage... I discover I have 3 Pilot sport 3 and one Primacy in costco bags... All same correct size, same "almost unused" thread, and chalk marks from Costco staff (front left, front right, rear left, rear right). There's NO way theres been a mix. Tesla delivered my 200k CAD car on mismatched tires. Not impressed...

Anyone got a similar experience?!

I wrote to the service center... waiting for an answer.

I have never heard of any Tesla delivered with 19" Pilot Sport 3s, US or Canada. The original 19's back in 2012-2013 were Goodyear Eagle RS-As, then followed by Primacy, then more recently Goodyear Eagle Touring (with foam liner). Something very strange going on here....I assume you bought a new S, not used/CPO. Inventory?