Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D Easter Egg ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given the improvements they have made just through software tweaks, I wonder what the hardware is capable of if tuned to levels that they can't release because the chance of melting down the fuse is a little too high or the car's long-term durability would be compromised.

Must do or I will be really bummed!
Got my car before the first P100D buyer was placing an order!! Which is back in August!
Not fair because my car was the highest tech when I purchased it P90DL!!!

I am in the same boat as you and do not feel bummed.

I knew that it was only a matter of time before something new and improved came out. Tesla is rapidly improving the product. Not long and the P100D will be old news. Even more unhappy should be owners that are now 2 or 3 improvements behind. Although IMO, they still have a great car.

Reactions: EinSV
I am in the same boat as you and do not feel bummed.

I knew that it was only a matter of time before something new and improved came out. Tesla is rapidly improving the product. Not long and the P100D will be old news. Even more unhappy should be owners that are now 2 or 3 improvements behind. Although IMO, they still have a great car.

That is fine. What is not fine is not delivering on the car they sold you.

• Love
Reactions: Andyw2100
Pre march 2016 P90DL did never deliver on the 10.9 1/4 time. Now I said it again :D

I think the pre march 2016 P90DL have the old type battery and the 90 "v2" have the new improved type like the 100 package just with lower kwh.
So the old one are not getting any love. Just like us with the P85D never did get the high speed upgrade Tesla did brag about on the webpage or the hp.
When Tesla advertised the P85D and P90D they actually specs the performance for the next model and not the current one :p

"I'm sorry", usually doesn't cut it for those who insist that they've been ripped off for 10 grand plus tax. But perhaps this is a more forgiving group.

However; I don't get the impression that those in here are any more, or less, likely to be willing to take what they believe to have been a 10 grand bath based on what they insist were "false claims", than most other people.

So there must have been some remedy sought. Or perhaps the belief is that Tesla is going to voluntarily acknowledge this matter, agree with and give those disgruntled customers complaining in here their money back.

Do you have any word on how that's working out?

Last edited: