Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D Red Partial Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Racerx22b

@unplggdd on Instagram
Nov 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
Just got this done. Thought you might like to see the results.

IMG_2985-1.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg
IMG_2996.jpeg

I don't generally like the MC red, but hot dang! That looks good! Sexy as hell! And in a manly way too, lol. Yes, get the carbon fiber or black wraps for the RPM tesla for the turn signal as u also get a bonus cutout making a Mini T logo!

Reactions: Racerx22b
I have multicoat red and you got me wanting to do this. Man that looks good.

Doing some garage snooping, I see you have a solar inverter. I thought Florida didn't support solar. Did you just buy it outright and not get any incentives?

Nice that you have your breaker panel in the garage. Mine is in the basement here in NJ. 80FT run to the garage.

Lastly, that gas can looks out of place. Time to get electric yard tools :cool:

I have multicoat red and you got me wanting to do this. Man that looks good.

Doing some garage snooping, I see you have a solar inverter. I thought Florida didn't support solar. Did you just buy it outright and not get any incentives?

Nice that you have your breaker panel in the garage. Mine is in the basement here in NJ. 80FT run to the garage.

Lastly, that gas can looks out of place. Time to get electric yard tools :cool:

I actually have all electric yard tools (eGo). The gas is for my pressure cleaner. I have an electric one but it's only good for light duty stuff.

FL does not provide any additional incentives for solar. I "only" got the federal 30% rebate. It's an 11.69kw system. That's the max tier 1 system per FP&L (power company). Tier 2 requires you to carry liability insurance.

Reactions: boaterva
I wanted to get solar for my vacation rental home in Florida, but the federal tax credit doesn't apply for investment properties so the cost is still a bit too high. Costs continue to drop so I'm hopeful that I can still pull it off soon.

Glad to hear you have eGo equipment....that's great!

Reactions: Racerx22b