Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D showing up in my app for a 2020 MX Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve had a model3 since late 2018–just picked up a pre-owned X which I am getting used to. One of the things I noticed now is that my 2020 Performance has a P100D badge in the app. Not sure if this showed up last night with software update or what. My M3 Performance properly has the dual motor badge with red underline in the app. Anyone have this?
F57B196B-CE2A-4635-BA7C-0D2264B02364.jpeg

Reactions: cyberjoe
I’ve had a model3 since late 2018–just picked up a pre-owned X which I am getting used to. One of the things I noticed now is that my 2020 Performance has a P100D badge in the app. Not sure if this showed up last night with software update or what. My M3 Performance properly has the dual motor badge with red underline in the app. Anyone have this?View attachment 691671
What does your dash cluster say?

Same here only with a Model S Performance showing as a P100D. It happened in the last few weeks and seems to have affected TeslaFi as well - I can select a "Performance S" but my car is identifying as a P100D to TeslaFi.

Last edited:
Same here...almost made a duplicate post. Mine is the LAST of the non-refreshed X bought in 12/2020 - a 2021 model year model X performance.

For last 6 months we had "Dual Motor" (Red underline) - just like my model 3 performance (Dual Motor) (RED underline).

But all of a sudden in the last few weeks it changed to "P100D" designation.