Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D - States 'Our Best Interior'

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

When clicking on the option in the Design Studio for a P100D it states that this version has the '...best interior'.

I'm just wondering what is different between say the 100D and selecting the premium option for that model too?

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

When clicking on the option in the Design Studio for a P100D it states that this version has the '...best interior'.

I'm just wondering what is different between say the 100D and selecting the premium option for that model too?

Thanks in advance!
same thing. Just the P100D comes with Premium Upgrades and The faux leather which is now the only option but its really nice. You can still get multi pattern though. It's just marketing...

Reactions: dragonxt
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!
Like Zack said its nothing special. It just means that Premium Upgrades and "Leather" Interior come standard, and you don't have to pay extra like with 100D and 75D