Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100DL with full Xpel Stealth wrap is finally here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this thread is a little old but wondering if @acaciolo could provide specs/links to his wheel/tie set up. I am new to customizing wheels. But I just received my Tesla Model X 100D and wanted to take the leap. I am also interested in 21" wheels and noticed that there are no standard options. Looking at your set up or this one. In the other set up, the OP provided some additional necessary items such as rings and lock kit. Can you tell me everything that you needed to install your wheels/tires? I love the look. And I would appreciate it. Thanks.

For wheels, I didn't want to go all the way to the harsh 22", so I compromised at a 21" flow forged MRR FS01. They only weigh 26lbs vs. Tesla's 22" 41lb, so I don't think I'll take any range hit. I also used Pirelli Verde Scorpions. wheels FS01

tires https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Pirelli&tireModel=Scorpion+Verde

after 15,000 miles, they are still awesome! I had to replace one because of a massive bolt I ran over that put a 1" tear in the tire, but treadwear is minimal and they ride great.

Reactions: FlatSix911
nothing special. The only thing is that he wheels are sort of custom made. they mill them down to the correct offset. They sometimes put a groove in the back of the flange to keep them from seizing on the hub. For the tesla, you should specify that they make it flat. The offset is perfect. The wheel capacity meets the tesla x requirements and they were a simple install with no adapters needed.

• Informative
Reactions: 3s-a-charm
nothing special. The only thing is that he wheels are sort of custom made. they mill them down to the correct offset. They sometimes put a groove in the back of the flange to keep them from seizing on the hub. For the tesla, you should specify that they make it flat. The offset is perfect. The wheel capacity meets the tesla x requirements and they were a simple install with no adapters needed.
Thanks!

The Black/Black P100D arrived a few days ago and I decided to get a full Xpel Stealth/Trim blackout package. I just got it back and couldn't be happier. The stealth gives is an amazing unique satin sheen, and with the trim blacked out, it totally changes the appearance of the car. For wheels, I didn't want to go all the way to the harsh 22", so I compromised at a 21" flow forged MRR FS01. They only weigh 26lbs vs. Tesla's 22" 41lb, so I don't think I'll take any range hit. I also used Pirelli Verde Scorpions which have a really low rolling resistance. I never saw a stealth wrapped car in person before so I was nervous, but I couldn't be happier. Tweaks inside are some floor mats from formytesla and bright led's from abstract ocean. Tony cView attachment 208477 View attachment 208478 View attachment 208479 View attachment 208480 View attachment 208481 View attachment 208482 View attachment 208483 View attachment 208484
Love the black on black ! the matte black FS01 looks good !

. 21x9 for front, 21x10.5 for rear. I had 3d stickers made for the logos since the center caps didn't fit.
Would you be able to mention what size (mm) you ordered the stickers in, I am getting the same wheels in gloss silver and would love to have the Tesla logo. Also if the company you used for the stickers ships nation wide could you share them. Thank you in advanced 🙏🏼