Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100DL with full Xpel Stealth wrap is finally here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Black/Black P100D arrived a few days ago and I decided to get a full Xpel Stealth/Trim blackout package. I just got it back and couldn't be happier. The stealth gives is an amazing unique satin sheen, and with the trim blacked out, it totally changes the appearance of the car. For wheels, I didn't want to go all the way to the harsh 22", so I compromised at a 21" flow forged MRR FS01. They only weigh 26lbs vs. Tesla's 22" 41lb, so I don't think I'll take any range hit. I also used Pirelli Verde Scorpions which have a really low rolling resistance. I never saw a stealth wrapped car in person before so I was nervous, but I couldn't be happier. Tweaks inside are some floor mats from formytesla and bright led's from abstract ocean. Tony c
20161231_143601.jpg
20161231_143607.jpg
20161231_143622.jpg
20161231_162918.jpg
20161231_162931.jpg
20161231_162943.jpg
20161231_162959.jpg
20161231_163018.jpg

thanks! that is actually my garage. In the background is a delorean, a 1973 volvo p1800es and a 1958 nash metropolitan. I refurbished about 15 pinball machines in there also. I took deliver on the 27th and i absolutely notice faster acceleration with the p100 (and some wind noise on the drivers side).

note. xpel wrap is clear but i chose the stealth to get the frozen/satin look. The color is from the black paint.

The Black/Black P100D arrived a few days ago and I decided to get a full Xpel Stealth/Trim blackout package. I just got it back and couldn't be happier. The stealth gives is an amazing unique satin sheen, and with the trim blacked out, it totally changes the appearance of the car. For wheels, I didn't want to go all the way to the harsh 22", so I compromised at a 21" flow forged MRR FS01. They only weigh 26lbs vs. Tesla's 22" 41lb, so I don't think I'll take any range hit. I also used Pirelli Verde Scorpions which have a really low rolling resistance. I never saw a stealth wrapped car in person before so I was nervous, but I couldn't be happier. Tweaks inside are some floor mats from formytesla and bright led's from abstract ocean. Tony cView attachment 208477 View attachment 208478 View attachment 208479 View attachment 208480 View attachment 208481 View attachment 208482 View attachment 208483 View attachment 208484
wow, incredible!! All the car needs now is you dress up as batman!!

Reactions: acaciolo
Thanks! It was a tough decision. I looked at satin black vinyl, satin blue..literally dozens of colors but then I decided I wanted the projection of PPF and the the stealth looks amazing over black paint.

I don't know much about wraps but I've seen a few on the metallic blue paint and I think they make the car look too glossy. For black though, it really works. Black on its own is a bit boring, but what you've had put on there makes the whole thing shine. Can you put up some interior shots too? I'm guessing you got all the options?

I don't know much about wraps but I've seen a few on the metallic blue paint and I think they make the car look too glossy. For black though, it really works. Black on its own is a bit boring, but what you've had put on there makes the whole thing shine. Can you put up some interior shots too? I'm guessing you got all the options?
this is the stealth wrap so it is a matte/satin (not glossy) finish. So it really tones down the shine.

• Helpful
Reactions: Cowby
thanks! that is actually my garage. In the background is a delorean, a 1973 volvo p1800es and a 1958 nash metropolitan. I refurbished about 15 pinball machines in there also. I took deliver on the 27th and i absolutely notice faster acceleration with the p100 (and some wind noise on the drivers side).

note. xpel wrap is clear but i chose the stealth to get the frozen/satin look. The color is from the black paint.
WOW. I mean this with the upmost sincerity.

I love to see how the other half lives.

Congrats! 30% tint is what I was thinking of going with my X. They finished your car really fast since you got your car delivered on the 27th! I got mine on the 28th but a P90D .....I am still upset that I didn't order the P100D but my wife was against it as it was another 20k!

Really like your X and great job on that! I'm planning to get your wheels as well after seeing your pics. Do you have 21x8.5 front and 21x10 rear? I'm thinking to get 20s and they only have 20x8.5 or 20x9.5 and 20x10. I'm not sure what combination I should get. Also did the tesla center cap fit with the wheels? I saw yours have those and they look nice.

Cam you tell me what your wh/mileage has been avg? I have the 22's and lucky to get 385-390 over a 200 mile drive, and at that point I'm out of battery. Real bummer the wheels take range down so badly. Was thinking of going to the 20's but I don't like the look so much, hoping to get the arachnid wheels but they're hard to get.