Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ Lowering with Unplugged Mild or TSportline Recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tell me more about them, please.

So i'm running the first set of a prototype racing coilover from Unplugged. They have stiffer springs than the normal coilovers they sell, but that's what i want for track use. They also have an external reservoir and additional adjustability.

I was a little scared that they would be too harsh/stiff since this is still my daily driver, but its not bad at all. The body roll has been substantially reduced and gives much more confidence during hard cornering.

Some more info and pics in this thread: UP vs MPP Coilover

So i'm running the first set of a prototype racing coilover from Unplugged. They have stiffer springs than the normal coilovers they sell, but that's what i want for track use. They also have an external reservoir and additional adjustability.

I was a little scared that they would be too harsh/stiff since this is still my daily driver, but its not bad at all. The body roll has been substantially reduced and gives much more confidence during hard cornering.

Some more info and pics in this thread: UP vs MPP Coilover

Nice!

I really appreciate the stock ride as well, but for performance driving I want a stiffer setup.
Hitting riverside at 90 last weekend was not confidence inspiring, the tail was bobbing around a lot.
Maybe I'll get a ride in yours next time @kbecks13 and see just how stiff we are talking before I make a decision.
Definitely not looking for much lower, especially on stock struts maybe another 3/8-1/2" beyond the P3D which is already about 3/8" lower than the standard suspension. I already get into the bump stops a good bit at times on bumpy back roads.

Fresh out of the shop! Unplugged Performance Mild for P3D+. Rides just slightly firmer than stock but still comfortable. Can't wait to put my 20" summer setup on them. Currently, these are my winter tires on 18x8.5 wheels.

Before (Stock)
IMG_5922.jpeg

After (UP Milds)
IMG_6466.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: NJturtlePower
Fresh out of the shop! Unplugged Performance Mild for P3D+. Rides just slightly firmer than stock but still comfortable. Can't wait to put my 20" summer setup on them. Currently, these are my winter tires on 18x8.5 wheels.

Before (Stock)
View attachment 375662

After (UP Milds)
View attachment 375664

Hey, have you put your summer wheels on? Looking to see what the drops looks like with the stock 20s on. I am trying to decide between the UP Milds and TS. Thanks.

Before (Stock)

Mild is supposed to be about a 0.7" drop all-around, right? That looks much more like a 2" drop, at least in the rear. I only see "Super" springs listed on their site for Performance model.

Reactions: P3D_Denver

Before (Stock)
View attachment 375662

After (UP Milds)
View attachment 375664

just curious if you still have the UP mild springs set up ? and any noise / clicking from what other member mention? thanks