Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D MVPA and NY rebate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

N54TT

Aug 14, 2018
NY
3CFD635F-2E9F-4354-B138-6D40CD69B432.png
For those that have taken delivery of their P3D’s, I was wondering what your MVPA listed as the base price? Was it the 64K or the 35K base model 3 and then the LR AWD Performance as a 29K option? Reason I’m asking is that depending on how its broken down....can result in either a $500 rebate or $2000 rebate for me.
In NY if the base price is under 60k you get a $2000 rebate and if over 60K its only $500. I was under the impression that the P3D would be a base of $64k resulting in only $500 rebate. But I happen to be watching the video of JR garage taking delivery of P3D and it looks like his was broken down to 35K and 29K LR AWD Perf option. When I first placed the order...Tesla website noted the P3D as just $500 NY savings for me....but now it says 2K for all models including P3D. I thought it was just a glitch/error until I saw the video today.

What does everyone’s MVPA list as base price? Anyone in NY take delivery of their P3D...how much of a rebate did you get?

What shows when you click your ordering agreement?

Mine is not P and not in NY but it changed from showing 59k AWD to 35k + options on a recent edit.

I suspect when delivered it will show 35k + options for most of us due to the reason cited above (rebates). In Ma anything “base price” over 60k and state rebate drops 60%.