Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ / Solid Black (Stealth) / White Interior / and...Bronze Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all! I've been lurking around this forum for the last couple of months and now that I've got a delivery date on my P3D+, I wanted to get some feedback before going all out.

As the title shows, I'm going to get a full XPEL stealth wrap on solid black with chrome delete and white interior. Still undecided on tint specifics, but it will be mostly for heat rejection (not a huge fan of dark tint and this car is already bound to attract more law enforcement attention than my current vehicle).

Luckily, the only thing I'm on the fence about is the wheels, which are possibly the least consequential to make the wrong decision on. I REALLY love the look of matte black with bronze wheels (see https://www.opptrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BMW-i8-Bronze-Wheels-696x435.jpg), but I get the feeling the white interior is going to throw this aesthetic off pretty badly.

Thoughts? I'm sure it's unlikely but does anybody have a similar setup?

Reactions: Gavyne
When you said Bronze Wheels I thought Yuck. But when I saw the picture you posted I thought, WOW, that looks pretty cool.

However, no way you'd want white interior with that look. Not sure what's in that photo. Might be a mix of black and dark grey. I doubt it's white.

Hey all! I've been lurking around this forum for the last couple of months and now that I've got a delivery date on my P3D+, I wanted to get some feedback before going all out.

As the title shows, I'm going to get a full XPEL stealth wrap on solid black with chrome delete and white interior. Still undecided on tint specifics, but it will be mostly for heat rejection (not a huge fan of dark tint and this car is already bound to attract more law enforcement attention than my current vehicle).

Luckily, the only thing I'm on the fence about is the wheels, which are possibly the least consequential to make the wrong decision on. I REALLY love the look of matte black with bronze wheels (see https://www.opptrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/BMW-i8-Bronze-Wheels-696x435.jpg), but I get the feeling the white interior is going to throw this aesthetic off pretty badly.

Thoughts? I'm sure it's unlikely but does anybody have a similar setup?

My base is the same as yours. Because of white interior can’t do bronze wheels.

I am likely going to go with gloss wheels in black. This is to match the gloss black chrome delete.

Gunmetal I think would look nice but I didn’t do that for my chrome delete so my wheel options are pretty much locked.