TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P3D+ Spoiler - Deliveries outside of CA

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by khaliq, Apr 18, 2019.

Tags:
?

Have you received your P3D+ Spoiler

Poll closed Apr 25, 2019.
  1. Yes, I am located in California

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I am located outside of California

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. No, I am located in California

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. No, I am located outside of California

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. khaliq

khaliq Member

I know there’s a P3D+ spoiler thread out there, but I wanted to get an idea of people who have received Spoilers already that are not in California.

I’m in Texas, I purchase my P3D+ in November last year. I still have not heard anything about it.

Just wanted to see if deliveries are moving along outside of California.

2. jjrandorin

jjrandorin Another BMW convert

There are still plenty of people IN california that dont have them yet either.... so not sure what the relevance of " california" is to this other than california has like 40-45% of all teslas in general.... so there would be more of anything related to tesla here.

(took delivery of my model 3 performance 12/4 -- no spoiler and have not asked tesla yet since I want others to be guinea pigs for the replacement part to prove its much better than the first spoiler they put out, which looks like it was not aligned properly with the body of the car.)