Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ Spoiler/DM badge Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great work! Do you have a close-up? I was worried about getting the dip out of small crevices like inside the "A" and the "R". Did you have any issues there?
I'll have to take some

I sprayed it first while it was still on the transfer sheet. Then peeled off the white backing, used a laser level and centered it with the clear layer before pressing it all down.

Attachments

• IMG_20190126_155736.jpg
    IMG_20190126_155736.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_20190126_161502.jpg
    IMG_20190126_161502.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 93
Finally got my badging applied today, but only because I was a royal pain in the @$$ about it. Mobile service came out for another issue, and this was supposed to be part of the work order (after I fought hard for it during the initial appointment setup... like, really hard). Then when they get here they tell me it was left out of the work order and that they didn't have any in stock anyway. After insisting they check on that, they agree to go all the way back to the SC and pick one up and bring it back. What about the spoiler? Ha... don't even ask.

28588023895ea551749724dcd07523cfaa840c52-1.jpg

Finally got my badging applied today, but only because I was a royal pain in the @$$ about it. Mobile service came out for another issue, and this was supposed to be part of the work order (after I fought hard for it during the initial appointment setup... like, really hard). Then when they get here they tell me it was left out of the work order and that they didn't have any in stock anyway. After insisting they check on that, they agree to go all the way back to the SC and pick one up and bring it back. What about the spoiler? Ha... don't even ask.

View attachment 385889

Yeah, I had to specifically ask for my dual motor badge. Good thing you didn't post this on facebook. All the kool-aid drinkers will complain you are complaining and that their TV was missing a knob, but they don't care because they believe in the mission.

Yeah, I had to specifically ask for my dual motor badge. Good thing you didn't post this on facebook. All the kool-aid drinkers will complain you are complaining and that their TV was missing a knob, but they don't care because they believe in the mission.
There is a difference between saying you are unhappy with something and being a whiner. Some people have a minor thing happen and their response is "omg this is just the worst car ever".