Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D+ StormTrooper

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are pics of my Performance Model 3 after Colorado Detail modified my car to make it look like a StormTrooper. Steve and his team did a great job covering all the exterior chrome and glossy center console with satin black vinyl, applying PPF to the front bumper, side mirrors and entire hood, tinting the windows with Rayno S9 20% ceramic window tint and detailing and applying a layer of GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. I also had my factory 20" wheels powedercoated satin black (50% gloss) to finish the look. I just need that carbon fiber spoiler from Tesla to complete my car! Oh and I pre-ordered lowering springs!

Check out CO Detail here if you are in the Denver area, they are the premier Tesla shop.
IG: Steve (@coloradodetail) • Instagram photos and videos
web: https://www.coloradodetail.com

IMG_0467.jpg
IMG_0468.jpg
IMG_0469.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0478.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg

Here are pics of my Performance Model 3 after Colorado Detail modified my car to make it look like a StormTrooper. Steve and his team did a great job covering all the exterior chrome and glossy center console with satin black vinyl, applying PPF to the front bumper, side mirrors and entire hood, tinting the windows with Rayno S9 20% ceramic window tint and detailing and applying a layer of GTechniq Crystal Serum Ultra ceramic coating. I also had my factory 20" wheels powedercoated satin black (50% gloss) to finish the look. I just need that carbon fiber spoiler from Tesla to complete my car! Oh and I pre-ordered lowering springs!

Check out CO Detail here if you are in the Denver area, they are the premier Tesla shop.
IG: Steve (@coloradodetail) • Instagram photos and videos
web: https://www.coloradodetail.com

View attachment 331075 View attachment 331076 View attachment 331077 View attachment 331078 View attachment 331079 View attachment 331082 View attachment 331085 View attachment 331086 View attachment 331087 View attachment 331088
Looks amazing! - I visited Steve @CO Detail yesterday and scheduled my work. Now, if I just had a vehicle... Thanks for the tip. The work there is amazing!