TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P3D, uncertain if I'll get Lifetime Free Supercharging, before 9/16 deadline.

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Vic4Model3, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Vic4Model3

Vic4Model3 Member

I have my P3D finally, fully configured on 8/19.

Sent email to referralprogram on 8/22 explaining I want to use my Model S referral on my P3D for free lifetime supercharging.

Now, I have no way to check if my P3D delivery timing will be within the window of opportunity at or before Sept 16th (free lifetime supercharging).

Anyone going through a similar situation that can shed light on this, would be appreciated.

2. azred

azred Active Member

Can’t respond directly to your question but given how Tesla has handled free supercharging “hard” deadlines in the past, I wouldn’t be surprised if that 9/16 deadline was written with invisible ink.

3. Jedi2155

Jedi2155 Model 3 has Arrived.

I'm under the impression the 9/16 deadline is based on your order date, not your delivery date so you should be fine.

4. Vines

Vines Member

I'd call and wait to talk to someone at tesla. They should be able to help you out.

5. brandonee916

brandonee916 Member

It's based on order date, not delivery.

Here is direct from Tesla's Referral Program Notes: "Related vehicle order must be placed between May 19, 2017 and September 16, 2018."

• Informative x 2
  6. Vic4Model3

Vic4Model3 Member

You are correct!
    I called Sales to verify.

• Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1