Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D white interior (no performance upgrade package) VIN updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved a week before public since SpaceX employee (3/24/16 I think?). I bought a 100D, but kept my reservation to see what the M3P would spec out at. I pulled the trigger a week or two after the P was avail.

Model 3 Performance (No Performance Upgrade)
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium White Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

I was screwing around with the config between payment options and finally put in "cash" one night and it locked my "edit design" function. That was about 10 days ago. I tracked down a DS yesterday and he was able to change my color to MSM and also change it back to Tesla Financing. I was then able to submit my credit app (which didn't populate when it was selected as such two weeks ago).

I would hope you would be one of the first to receive their Performance without upgrade and white interior.

Keep us posted if you get a delivery date! Might mean the batches are changing.

I reserved a week before public since SpaceX employee (3/24/16 I think?). I bought a 100D, but kept my reservation to see what the M3P would spec out at. I pulled the trigger a week or two after the P was avail.

Deep Blue Metallic Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium White Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

I was screwing around with the config between payment options and finally put in "cash" one night and it locked my "edit design" function. That was about 10 days ago. I tracked down a DS yesterday and he was able to change my color to MSM and also change it back to Tesla Financing. I was then able to submit my credit app (which didn't populate when it was selected as such two weeks ago).
Ok I’ll try that . Thank you! Hahaa

Reactions: srharris22

Deep Blue Metallic Paint
18’’ Aero Wheels
Premium White Interior
Enhanced Autopilot

I considered doing this, since I'll be doing outside financing and will probably arrive w/ a check in hand, but I am not sure that it has moved people up the line maybe just locked in them in . 10 days since edit design disappeared would give me more anxiety than checking daily and still seeing edit design I think.

• Funny
Reactions: Sg911
My order of a white on white P3 + performance upgrade on 6/27 has not gained any momentum. I still have the old account page.....

Lol at quoting myself, BUT I finally got an email from Tesla this morning asking me to confirm my trade-in and delivery location!

The problem is, my account page has not updated to allow me to do so. Did any of you experience this? How did you go about resolving?

Lol at quoting myself, BUT I finally got an email from Tesla this morning asking me to confirm my trade-in and delivery location!

The problem is, my account page has not updated to allow me to do so. Did any of you experience this? How did you go about resolving?

Trying to keep the thread on track I think you should look else where...

This is for Performance, white interior with no upgrade package and that doesn't seem to be your configuration. There's also a thread started about the updated account page. You might get more traction in there.

Trying to keep the thread on track I think you should look else where...

This is for Performance, white interior with no upgrade package and that doesn't seem to be your configuration. There's also a thread started about the updated account page. You might get more traction in there.

My bad, I was too excited that Tesla contacted me that I didn’t know where to post my question. Thanks for the tip, I found the thread you were referring to!

• Love
Reactions: Grzesiak
FWIW, I believe this chart will live-update as the spreadsheet changes. At the time of post, it's showing 15 reported VINs with 18" wheels (presumtively P-), all with black seats, and 14 reported VINs with 20" wheels (presumptively P+), all with white seats.

pubchart

(YMMV due to caching, etc., but I think it will work.)

Based on change in VINS going strictly AWD (VINS don’t have a differentiator for P vs AWD is my understanding) seems Tesla is headed where I suspected.
BOTH GA3 and GA4 will go AWD/P full time in August through end of quarter at minimum.
Hopefully start hearing from some white interior non 20” upgrade P3D soon

Attachments

• CBC762D4-83A4-4826-9280-892DF39C3D47.png
    CBC762D4-83A4-4826-9280-892DF39C3D47.png
    578.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Based on change in VINS going strictly AWD (VINS don’t have a differentiator for P vs AWD is my understanding) seems Tesla is headed where I suspected.
BOTH GA3 and GA4 will go AWD/P full time in August through end of quarter at minimum.
Hopefully start hearing from some white interior non 20” upgrade P3D soon
Yes... where’s my 3P no PUP but EAP in black/white? Nothing about them yet

I’ve seen P3D+ as late as end of July getting delivery dates with white interior. Gotta think they will swing back around soon to the P3D Aeros white interior soon. I really think by mid August this thread will blow up with delivery dates. Fully expect those to be before 9/30
Tesla wants our money ;)

• Love
Reactions: Sg911
Last edited:
Ok, so it’s seems that fully decked out P3D white interiors with performance upgrade packages are getting contacted.
However seems those that have passed on 20” rims etc are getting moved to back of this line.
Also P3D non performance upgrade with black interiors are already getting delivery info

So it seems we are a unique breed right now, let’s band together and keep it updated!
I’m a fully decked out, performance with white interior and 20 inch rims. Ordered on June 26 before they opened the floodgates to everyone. I have yet to hear anything

Have any P3D White interior no performance upgrade package been contacted? I'm 6/26 and haven't heard, and haven't heard of anyone with this config getting a VIN or delivery
I literally just logged in and was able to update my financial info(loan) and now says they are working on my contract. This is the page so many got weeks back.
I am a 3/31 online reservation, 6/27 order
For the P3D white interior (I started this thread)

• Love
Reactions: Grzesiak