Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D white interior (no performance upgrade package) VIN updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
57EB9EA1-8D7E-43B0-856C-325B511650FD.jpeg 7A513F31-4C9B-4BA6-AB5E-90834391ECE2.jpeg 2D91F215-175F-4E9E-A50B-43A0E1AAB3C3.jpeg
Seeing a lot of action in the P3D+ with black interior thread.

Any updates for the - crowd with white interior?
Mine is sitting in charlotte, 150ish miles away, and no updates delivery! Thanks to two forum members I have pics of it!

Does anyone know if getting insurance filed early (before vin or delivery date) helps any ? Same question for financing (any chance Dealer financing goes first or maybe cash)?Haven’t heard from TSL since ordered so I’m a little blind as to what comes next.

Ordered Red P3D with EAP , aero wheels and white interior..

Reactions: Sg911
I haven't seen any correlation between insurance or financing options expediting the situation.

If you complete your insurance section and select cash it'll show as all the steps being completed and you'll get a new page without an edit button but it doesn't seem to move you forward any.

There seem to be a lot of "damaged in transit" situations on the threads of late. Maybe just a blanket excuse they are using.

Current owner
8/15/18 ordered
Trade in

Performance
Red
White interior
18" wheels
EAP

Last edited:
I'm in the same situation as most of you.

P3D
Red
White Interior
EAP
Non-PUP
6/27 Ordered
April '18 reservation

Currently have "Will pay cash", no trade, and all info filled in.

"By Late September"

My Model S lease ends very end of September so this could work out nicely.

Last edited:
I'm in the same situation as most of you.

P3D
Red
White Interior
EAP
Non-PUP
6/27 Ordered
April '18 reservation

Currently have "Will pay cash", no trade, and all info filled in.

"By Late September"

My Model S lease ends very end of September so this could work out nicely.

Spoke too soon, just received an email from IDA with first available date of 9/28 at Tysons Tyco Rd, VA

Last edited:
Reactions: MacGreiner
I just got an email saying mine is on the way too!

P3D- (no PUP)
DBM
EAP
White interior
S owner, first day online reserve, ordered 8/18/18

That's a great turnaround time lol. They are clearly sending all P3D to the front of the line. They better do a good job manufacturing my car though, I better not have any missing clips and I know to look for them now ;)