Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@CrazyCoconut this is further then me and I have cash selected...

upload_2018-8-17_11-25-14.png

That must be the difference (i have trade-in selected as I wanted to see what I could potentially get)
Right. I was at where you are now, with No Trade-In and Outside Financing selected. As soon as I changed Payment Method to All Cash, it progressed to the next stage.

I wouldn't bother with Tesla trade-in. They have zero incentive to give you a good price. I got 4 trade-in quotes (Carvana, Vroom, BMW, CarMax) and they all suck. I'm going to just sell it privately. Also, I want some time to do PPF (especially since I'm doing some parts of the car myself), ceramic coating, tint, and upholstery upgrade. So it's important that I have another car while all of this is going on.

I think these buttons on "overview" are driven entirely from data entry, nothing else. Mine shows only 'order' checked, even those all my personal information is present as well as insurance data and my tradein has already been delivered to them and been processed. If all your data has been confirmed it is entirely probably that you're waiting for a match regardless of what else may appear. Thus I no longer ask, just wait, figuring they want to make the delivery just as much as I want them to.

I admit it, I love instant gratification! OTOH I once waited three years to take delivery on an airplane and even waited a year between proposing to the woman who became my spouse before seeing her again. I am not patient, but if the payoff is good enough I'll endure the wait.

The MCR on black P3D+ is the exact size and specification I want. No compromise, just wait.

Reactions: bkmartin