Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If by P3D+ you mean the 19" wheels & spoiler, then no. I want the 18" aero wheels because that extra bit of tire sidewall makes the ride more comfortable.

And I'm quite sure I'll never get near the 145mph top speed, so no need to get the 155 option. :)

Just prefacing want to preface what I'm about to say with that I'm doing it in a totally friendly and sarcastic way; but

Get out of here! We don't want your kind in this thread!

(this thread is for Performance with Performance Upgrade Package (P3D+) with 20" wheels mind you and black interior.)

• Funny
Reactions: evpulse
They said they would mark on my account that I was eager to get things moving as soon as possible
Oh?
Account Notes:
08/28/2018 - Customer keeps calling, logs indicate 4 calls so far this week. Customer is pleasant, so provide messages of hopeful encouragement and excitement on behalf of customer's upcoming delivery with future calls.

I finally got my estimated delivery date today for my White P3D+: 9/15

My car has been at the Lathrop Hub since 8/22 so I don't see why it really needs 17 days to get here, but at least I have a target date.

whoa does that mean it’s been sitting in a staging area over two weeks? where’s lathrop hub?

because when i called about mine they said it was on highway in fremont heading to rail yard (is that lathrop?)
they said it’s route was birmingham AL then Mt Kisco NY where i pick it up. but no date yet!

whoa does that mean it’s been sitting in a staging area over two weeks? where’s lathrop hub?

because when i called about mine they said it was on highway in fremont heading to rail yard (is that lathrop?)
they said it’s route was birmingham AL then Mt Kisco NY where i pick it up. but no date yet!

Go here and look up your VIN.
Delivery Receipts - United Road