Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D_Stealth gets Track Mode V2 too!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, could you share one of these videos and CSV files to me (PM if you prefer)? I work at Racelogic (we make the VBOX) and I'm curious to see what it would take to open these in our analysis software. My Model S isn't getting Track Mode, but I have done some neat VBOX/Tesla integration over the years.

@SK360 posted a small sample file on Google drive, and posted a video on YouTube: (It doesn't appear that the sample rate is consistent...)

Hey that's me! lol. Here is the Telemetry CSV if anyone is interested. The video above was just a quick and dirty hack together for now. A lot I need to learn about the Telemetry provided, hopefully someone makes a good template for RaceRender

telemetry-v1-2020-03-05-20_00_01.csv

Also, it only records the front camera.
View attachment 518582

Last edited:
FUUUCCCKKK YEESSS ! Thank you for posting! I as well have a stealth and been holding my breath in hopes this V2TM would be upgraded as well. Now the wait for my car to prompt an update. I know it seems to be by region so can others post where they are located once they get an update?
not sure how its rolled out..I know people here in Raleigh NC where I live that also have 2020 p3d identical to mine and have gotten the update yesterday..I still havent gotten it. I also think the 2020.8.1 update has been halted and they are going to send out something new soon. No new installs on p3d since early this am listed in teslafi..

• Helpful
Reactions: Type 5
My three biggest regrets with my Model 3:

1. Didn't get white interior.

2. Didn't get performance version.

3. Didn't get performance version.
I spent so much time contemplating this I specifically added the white interior and performance because I thought that a little down the line I'd regret not doing it. I've decided I can always add FSD, but I cannot add the interior or performance.

380 kW converts to 510 bhp. I have seen 417 kW of power (likely the battery output) using TeslaFi for my P3-. 380 kW may be the dual motor output.

I wish they would add a power meter to the display like model 3 and x have. So rad. I can’t wait, no update yet (LA)

Running 100% RWD only, you'll have about 2/3 of the power? In real it's like removing the front power totally... I'm right? The rear 980 motor can handle a limited power, compared to the sum of the front with the rear. I'm right?

not sure how its rolled out..I know people here in Raleigh NC where I live that also have 2020 p3d identical to mine and have gotten the update yesterday..I still havent gotten it. I also think the 2020.8.1 update has been halted and they are going to send out something new soon. No new installs on p3d since early this am listed in teslafi..

I don't know about halted. I'm installing 2020.8.1 as I type this!

Too exciting!

Now who's going to be the first fool to crash their P3D in Track Mode II? :rolleyes:

This could be part of a brilliant strategy to increase demand for the higher margin P3D (insurance replacements). ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Punjabi510
Now who's going to be the first fool to crash their P3D in Track Mode II? :rolleyes:

There was a great video of someone doing this with dyno mode on an on-ramp, but they took the video down lol

They basically gunned the car as they were applying some right steering input and the rear end broke loose very quickly and spun around and they went into a ditch. Be careful!

• Funny
Reactions: StealthP3D