Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P75D Model S???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds highly unsafe, wouldn't it be easier to have the actual model 3 body on model 3 chassis just highly camouflaged if they're so bent on keeping it a secret.

Also, only on TMC can an emblem cause a multi page thread... and I love it! :)
Considering that actual Model 3 bodies don't exist, that would be hard to do. Every manufacturer uses test mules to develop new system, they are just fine for what their purpose is.

Considering that actual Model 3 bodies don't exist, that would be hard to do. Every manufacturer uses test mules to develop new system, they are just fine for what their purpose is.
[IMG]

No disrespect, but this thread reminds me that most Tesla owners aren't "car people"

This type of funky development mule - a cobbled together frankenstein - is entirely common in the auto industry

I'm not confirming or denying what this is or isn't, I'm just saying it shouldn't be so surprising
Here is a good shot of a real test mule where they cut the car in half and added length to the wheel base for testing:

45651d1422330535-new-refreshed-2016-dodge-dart-2014-chrysler-100-spy-photos-left-profile.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: MarkKW and DIL