Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 2013 Pearl White Mod S w/ 12k miles - For Sale $92k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to upgrade if I can get a fair price for my 2013 P85 w/ 12k miles. To replace would cost ~$115k less the $7.5k rebate or ~$107k. Asking $92k including the full xpel wpap and tinted windows.

Details:
P080xx - took delivery 4/13
Pearl White tri-coat paint
Panoramic Roof
21" Silver Wheels
Black Interior
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
Tech Pkg
Sound Studio Pkg
Active Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Super charger Hardware
Twin Chargers
Rear Carbon Fiber Spoiler
HPWC (will include)

Extras:
Tesla Premium Mats, cabin & rear hatch
Tesla All Weather Frunk mat
Telsa Tire repair kit
Xpel full body wrap - done by top installer in Ct (will include cleaner/polish)
Crystalline window (40%) all side windows and rear hatch

Car is in excellent shape. Only supercharged once. No accidents. One wheel has 1" small road rash.

PM me if interested.

Photos:
IMG_1002.jpg
IMG_1003.jpg
IMG_0997.jpg
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1001.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I've had it for about a month but haven't driven it much since it had summer tires. Just got the Rial Lugano Wheels with Blizzaks on last week. Finally driving the car on a regular basis. I've had a Bel Sti-R Radar installed as well as Laser Interceptor Quad Laser Jamming system (high Power) and Curb Alert bumper protection. Also skene Lic Plate holder and Blackvue Dr550 dual front rear camera system.

Nope the car doesn't have proximity sensors since it was a May 2013 Production car. I can live without.

I really got a great deal as Stan was kind enough to ship the car to me here in Rochester. I did end up selling the 21 inch wheels as I don't think they are practical.

Tires?

Sold 21" wheels? Does it have 19" wheels? I'm new to this. How do we communicate?

I'm looking to upgrade if I can get a fair price for my 2013 P85 w/ 12k miles. To replace would cost ~$115k less the $7.5k rebate or ~$107k. Asking $92k including the full xpel wpap and tinted windows.

Details:
Panoramic Roof
21" Silver Wheels
Black Interior
Tech Pkg
Sound Studio Pkg
Active Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Super charger Hardware
Twin Chargers
HPWC (will include)

Extras:
Telsa Tire repair kit

Car is in excellent shape. Only supercharged once. No accidents. One wheel has 1" small road rash.

PM me if interested.

Photos:
View attachment 34694View attachment 34695View attachment 34696View attachment 34697View attachment 34698View attachment 34699

.../ I'm new to this. How do we communicate?
Welcome to TMC and glad to see you want to buy a Model S! :smile:

I’m guessing you might have overlooked this part:

.../ PM me if interested. /...

…and as I’m sure you know, PM is short for Private Message. So when you’re logged in you can left-click with your mouse pointer at stosh3’s username in any of the 3 posts he has in this thread. Left-clicking on his (?) username bring up a pop-up menu where you can choose “Private Message”, and I’m sure you’ll figure out what to do from there. Otherwise you can just post a question in the “Site Feedback” part of the forum and I’m sure someone will eventually be along to help you out.

Caveat: I’m not sure, but it may be that this PM function has not been enabled for you yet since you ‘only’ have posted once. In that case you need to post some more until you have a total no. of 3-7 posts. Then the PM-function should be automatically enabled for you as well.

Still Interested!

Is this still available?

Fritz

Details:
Panoramic Roof
21" Silver Wheels
Black Interior
Tech Pkg
Sound Studio Pkg
Active Air Suspension
Parcel Shelf
Super charger Hardware
Twin Chargers
HPWC (will include)

Extras:
Telsa Tire repair kit

PM me if interested.

Photos:
View attachment 34694View attachment 34695View attachment 34696View attachment 34697View attachment 34698View attachment 34699